Become a Community Partner!
What is a Community Partner?
Being an On The Road Community Partner means that you have agreed to collaborate with us and you want to help us on our mission to get information and resources into the hands of people in the communities we travel to. Simple as that!
Some Community Partners choose to join us at events and some Community Partners may wish to be more involved, offering their time and expertise from time to time to help us host successful resource fairs. Some Community Partners sign up just to be a resource because they are unable to attend events but still want to make their information known
What are the benefits to being an On The Road Community Partner?
- Get event invitations before anyone else on our general mailing list!
- Participate in our “table sharing” events! We reserve tables at other events and will often offer to share our space at farmers markets and large community events like Pride or MOSAIC for example.
- If you can’t join us in person, send us your flyers! Wherever we go, On The Road will have a resource table and we would love to have your flyers and information included.
- You’re invited to join us at our monthly PartnerCafe Consortium where we get together to network and find new ways to collaborate and Bridge the Gap Across Sectors.
- We can help refer clients to you! Part of our mission to connect people to resources is that we believe in walking with people navigating the system. When someone reaches out to us asking for help we can send them to YOU, a real person, instead of a website or a 1-800 number.
- Your organization will have a short listing on our website
- We have a facebook group set up specifically for our Community Partners to come and share information or start a discussion!
- It’s FREE!
What are the requirements for becoming a Community Partner?
A desire to work together is the most important thing we look for in a Community Partner because, “together, we can do amazing things!”
Most of the time we try to invite people who work for organizations that offer services in the areas of healthcare, human services, basic needs, and more! If you have a desire to help others or if you have a business or nonprofit that offers products or services that help people or improve their lives–we’d love to have you on our team! You can always get in touch with us if you have any questions or concerns.
Okay, I’m ready! I’d like to be an On The Road Community Partner for 2024!
AWESOME! This year we have decided to turn our Letter of Collaboration into an online form! You can fill it out here: