Community Health Worker Listening Session Invitation
Good Afternoon,Please see below for a listening session from WA Department of Health:
- COMMUNITY HEALTH WORKER LISTENING SESSION INVITATION
- Washington State Department of Health together with partners Northwest Regional Primary Care Association (NWRPCA) and Washington Association for Community Health are developing a project for a HRSA grant to support CHW training and experiential learning in Washington State.
- The project will include 4 major components:
- Train the trainer
- Specialized training for current CHWs
- Apprenticeship & Internship opportunities
- Addressing the needs of communities with the highest disparities
- We are inviting CHWs to provide input on the grant project and ensure CHW voices are at the center of this work. Please bring your ideas, questions, thoughts, and feedback about emerging community needs, workforce considerations, and experience as a CHW in your area.
- Each conversation will be provided with simultaneous Spanish language interpretation. Participants will receive a $50.00 Visa gift card.
- The Listening Sessions will be held remotely at the following times:
- Monday, May 23 – 4:00-6:00 pm
- Tuesday, May 24 – 6:00-8:00 pm
- Wednesday, May 25 – 10:00-12:00 pm
- Thursday, May 26 – 6:00-8:00 pm
- Join Zoom Meeting
89991862416?pwd= V2tqUTVKQ2Y2d3kvV3JSSXR1TjlmUT 09
- Meeting ID: 899 9186 2416
- Passcode: 923529
- Join by phone: (253) 215-8782
- Questions or Comments? Please reach out to