Korean Women’s Association (KWA) is seeking to hire full time/part-time Home Care Aides (Caregivers)
100% PAID TRAINING-Homecare Aide Certification Training and License.
Competitive Wage starting at $19.27- $21.62 Hour ($16.72 Base Pay, plus additional pay Depending on Experience, plus additional Hazard Pay)
Please fill out the application at: KWA, Korean Women’s Association, 3625 Perkins Lane SW, Lakewood, WA. 98499
KWA In Home Care office is open Monday to Friday 8:30am-5pm.
Questions call Monica 253-319-8644
Here’s why caregivers want to work for KWA:
- Competitive starting wage
- Flexible hours/scheduling available
- No Experience Required, Entry Level
- Direct Deposit
- Paid Benefits-Medical, Vision, and Dental Insurance with qualifying hours
- 100% Paid Home Care Aide Certification Training
- Paid Continue Education Training
- Paid Time Off
- Mileage Reimbursement
- Paid Travel Time between clients
- Weekend Differential Pay
- Employee Recognition and Bonus Referral Programs
- Free Caregiver shoes (Must work 2 consecutive months of 80+ hrs. and 80 hrs. in current eligibility month)
- No experience required;
- Minimum 18 years old;
- Valid WA driver’s license and auto insurance in your own name;
- Must be able to pass a criminal background check;
- Be able to transport clients to appointments and errands using your own vehicle, as needed;
- Be willing and able to provide compassionate care to people in vulnerable situations; and
- Have the ability to communicate with people in a friendly and caring manner.
KWA is an equal opportunity employer.
If you feel like you are the right fit for this position, we’d love to meet you -you can reply back to me by email as well- apply today!